The Whirlybird® Turbine Ventilator is an All-Weather Turbine Vent exclusively from Lomanco. Everything necessary for energy efficiency and going green is offered from Whirlybird® turbines
There are three sizes available for the Lomanco® wind turbines—8″, 12″, and 14″. The 14″ Big Whirly turbine moves maximum air which is 37% more than the 12″. Aluminum and galvanized finishes and also a tile roof design is available for the 12” turbine.
There are two models available for the Whirlybird® turbines— internally or externally braced. They both have the same internal construction, but the externally braced turbines have three braces surrounding the outside of the turbine.
A Lifetime Transferable Warranty is given with all Lomanco® Whirlybird® turbines. Honestly, there can’t be a better turbine. The upper and lower ball bearings of the turbine are permanently lubricated targeting durability and no maintenance. An interesting feature is its rigid spider-type construction, which is wrapped up at every connection and tested to survive winds of 110 M.P.H.,21 air-foil curved vanes with rolled edges to deflect water. It has a 100% rust-free all-aluminum construction.
The installation of the Whirlybird® turbine is easy due to its large flashing. It has an exclusive vari-pitch base that adjusts to a 12/12 roof pitch and can be used on many roof applications. A rightly installed Whirlybird® turbine works as an energy saver, saves money on bills, and reduces the chance of ice accumulation in winter.
Lomanco® Whirlybird® Turbine
- A lifetime Guarantee—residential use only.
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings targeting durability and no maintenance
- All-aluminum rust-free construction.
- Rigid spider-type structure.
- Riveted at every connection.
- 21 air-foil curved vanes with rolled vane edge to deflect water.
- Exclusive vari-pitch base adjusts to 12/12 roof pitch.
- Large flashing for easy installation.
- Tested to survive winds of 110 m.p.h.
- Easy installation.
- Reduces energy bills.
- Reduces winter ice accumulation.
- Big Whirly—14” moves up to 37% more air than the 12”.
This is only a summary and we are only consumers of this product. For more information – please visit this company as they are the founders and original author for the complete description of this product: https://www.lomanco.com/vents/whirlybirds