For new constructions or renovations or for any new addition to the old structure, standard TPO is basically installed in automatic and fully attached roofing systems. In the installation of the TPO membrane, it can also be attached as a flexible layer for wall or curb flashings. The installation must be over existing insulation or a standard layer. Follow the standard TPO manual for more details.
Features & Benefits
- Strengthened with polyester.
- Only offered in 100’ length by different 4’, 6’, 8’ and 12’ widths.
- Available thicknesses 45, 60, and 80 mils.
- Fully attached, mechanically installed, and stable systems.
- Comes in white, gray, and tan colors.
- White and tan both earned energy star.
- Generally installed as mechanically attached.
- System warranty is given up to 30 years.
- Adhesives are advised to be used as a double-sided contact adhesive.
- Lap-lines and fastening layouts are printed in advance.
This is only a summary and we are only consumers of this product. For more information – please visit this company as they are the founders and original author for the complete description of this product: https://www.mulehide.com/Roofing-Products/p/StandardTPO