Poly ISO Flat
The integral parts of Mule-Hide Poly ISO Flat insulations are a closed-cell polyisocyanurate foam core laminated to heavy, (non-asphaltic) glass fiber reinforced felt facers. The available densities of the insulations are 20 and 25 psi, well-suited to all Mule-Hide membranes and accessories. For ballasted, mechanically connected, and fully adhered single-ply roofing systems, the Mule-Hide Poly ISO insulation boards can be a great option. Be it on new construction or tearoffs or recover (retrofit) projects, the Poly ISO insulation board can be fitted over approved decks and substrates. It is graded for use in UL Class A and FM Class 1 assemblies.
Features & Benefits
- Poly ISO 1 or Poly ISO 2 is certainly to be used for system warranties.
- Available sizes: 4’x4′ or 4’x8′ sheets.
- Available densities: 20 or 25 PSI compressive strength.
- It has a minimum thickness of 1″.
- Depending on location, can be found as Poly ISO 1 or Poly ISO 2.
This is only a summary and we are only consumers of this product. For more information – please visit this company as they are the founders and original author for the complete description of this product: https://www.mulehide.com/Roofing-Products/p/PolyISOFlat