Low-VOC PVC Bonding Adhesive
Low-VOC PVC Bonding Adhesive is a solvent-based, strong bond adhesive, attaches PVC membranes to various porous and non-porous substrates. Being compliant with the California Clean Air Act of 1988 (updated in 1997) and the VOC limitations listed by California’s Air Quality Control District, the formulation of the adhesive uses a mixture of VOC-exempt and non-exempt solvents. This tough adhesive is used to bond PVC flashings and membranes to different kinds of substrates.
Features & Benefits
- Horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Has approval for direct application to PoyISO.
- Doesn’t have slope restrictions.
- Cold weather application.
- Compliant with Low-VOC.
- Exclusively to be used with PVC membranes only.