Fleece Back TPO
For new constructions or renovations or for any new addition to the old structure, fleece back TPO is basically installed in automatic and fully attached roofing systems. The installation must be over existing insulation or a standard layer. Follow the fleece back TPO manual for more details.
Features & Benefits
- Strengthened with polyester.
- Only offered in 6’ and 12’ widths.
- Available thickness 45, 60, and 80 mils with a 55 mil fleece liner.
- Fully attached, mechanically installed
- Offered in 8 color choices.
- System warranty is given up to 20 years.
- Lap lines are printed in advance.
- A cover board is not needed in this mechanically attached system.
- The first-rated system in storm resistance.
- For ensuring the perfect grip, a 75 lb. roller is necessary.
- AquaBase 120 or Helix Low-Rise Adhesive used for full attachment.
- Butted and stripped in end laps.
- As flashing, the Standard TPO membrane is suggested.
This is only a summary and we are only consumers of this product. For more information – please visit this company as they are the founders and original author for the complete description of this product: https://www.mulehide.com/Roofing-Products/p/FleeceBackTPO