The Fixed skylight is engineered for deck and curb installation. For closed-in, dark spaces like hallways, stairwells, the fixed skylights can provide light and sky view and give a bright visual transformation. If you want to create a naturally bright and spacious home efficiently, the fixed skylight is the most reasonable solution. Durability and toughness of the materials ensures a strong installation of the skylight and work as a guard against any roughness of nature.
Benefits of a fixed skylight
- Convenient: Efficiently create a bright visual transformation of any living space in no time.
- Economical: Zero requirements for expensive wiring or electricity.
- Affordable: Any home can afford our economical skylight.
Choosing the right glass
- Tempered glass: (recommended for in-reach applications)
Ordinary glass: More water spots and greater cleaning need causing by water-dropping higher on the rough surface.
- Clean, Quiet & Safe glass: (recommended for out-of-reach applications)
Clean, Quiet & Safe glass: The smooth surface lets uniform water dispersion and quick and easy dirt and water spots removal.
Benefits of laminated glass
- Clean: The Neat® glass coating characteristic keeps the skylight clean and almost spotless for a longer period.
- Quiet: Great in reducing disturbing outside noise by up to 25% less than a standard double pane glass, and up to 50% less than a plastic skylight.
- Safe: Laminated glasses are a safer installation for out of reach applications, recommended by VELUX, and required by building codes.
- Hail Warranty: Laminated glass with Neat coating is offered with a 10-year warranty on storm caused cracking or breakage.
Much more than just a window
Skylights add a stunning look to a room with a spectacular view of the outside. They connect the inside of a room to outside greatness, let in natural light, fresh air, and add an openness. Having more fresh air and daylight inside of a house is proven beneficial to health as well as people are less likely to have SAD- Seasonal Affective Disorders.