Electric Blinds Skylight
Easy operation and easy installation
The VELUX Electric Venting Skylight is engineered for deck and curb mounted installations and for new construction or renovation projects’ overhead applications, it is a perfect set up for bringing in daylight. Natural light fills in through the electric skylight generously and fresh air enters with just a swipe of the touch screen remote. There is an integrated rain sensor to sense and shut down the skylight in case of extreme weather, even in your absence.
Benefits of an Electric Venting skylight
- Convenient: An easy to operate remote control conveniently opens and closes the skylight.
- Fresh Air: Refreshes the air inside by letting in the fresh air and pushing stale and humid air out.
- Sleek Design: The smart and sleek design is a great match for your roof.
For out-of-reach installations, laminated glass is recommended and applies to all venting models.
The smooth surface of laminated glass comes from a coating of silicone and titanium dioxide Neat® that lets uniform water dispersion and easy dirt and water spots removal. It is safer with laminated glass and great in reducing disturbing outside noise as well as in improving energy efficiency. Laminated glass applies to all venting models.
Available in CleanComfortPlus (04 code) and CleanEnergyPlus (10 code).
Laminated glass with Neat coating is offered with a 10-year warranty on storm caused cracking or breakage.
Benefits of laminated glass
- Clean: The Neat® glass coating characteristic keeps the skylight clean and almost spotless for a longer period.
- Quiet: Great in reducing disturbing outside noise by up to 25% less than a standard double pane glass, and up to 50% less than a plastic skylight.
- Safe: Laminated glasses are a safer installation for out of reach applications, recommended by VELUX, and required by building codes.
- Hail Warranty: Laminated glass with Neat coating is offered with a 10-year warranty on storm caused cracking or breakage.
Much more than just a window
Skylights add a stunning look to a room with a spectacular view of the outside. They connect the inside of a room to outside greatness, let in natural light, fresh air, and add an openness. Having more fresh air and daylight inside of a house is proven beneficial to health as well as people are less likely to have SAD- Seasonal Affective Disorders.