DensDeck® Roof Boards are used as cover sheets and thermal protections, installed in almost all kinds of new roofing systems and re-roofing arrangements. Fire resistance, strength, dimensional stability, and its ability in improving the performance all roofing types have given the DensDeck roof boards a wide acclamation among leading roofing system manufacturers and consultants.
Features & Benefits
- 4’x4′ or 4’x8′ sheets in sizes are available.
- For “UL Class A” the minimum thickness is 1/4″.
- Resilient to mold growth.
- Over three decades, total installation crossed billions of square feet.
- Applied in a great range of roofing structures.
- A great blend of features like fire resistance, strength, and dimensional stability.