2.4″ Seam Plate
2.4″ Seam Plates are round-shaped metal plates with (14) barbed anchors, coated in Galvalume, great in strengthening ribs for giving resistance against uplift forces, like the wind. This plate is custom-designed, especially for the mechanical attachment of the Mule-Hide Reinforced EPDM, PVC, and TPO membranes. It is also engineered to be used with Mule-Hide HDP Fasteners, EHD Fasteners, reinforced 6″ wide RMS or 6″ wide and 10″ wide RUSS™ Strip.
Features & Benefits
- The anchor of the plate is barbed, which strengthens the grip with the membrane.
- It is strictly recommended to use while attaching membrane in system warranties.
- When fastening the reinforced membrane, the use of the seam plate is a must.
- It a compulsory product to be paired with EHD or HDP fasteners.
- Not suggested for insulation attachment.